Unable to start new reaction app on Windows 7 64-bit with "reaction run" command

I’m using Windows 7 64-bit version and trying to run a reaction project with the command - “reaction run”, but the execution is getting stuck for hours.

Following is the execution flow/status which is being displayed on my cmd console. The execution has stuck on the message - "Downloading juliancwirko:postcss@1.3… "

C:\Users\general\my-reaction-projects\reaction>reaction run
INFO: Could not find files for the given pattern(s).
Setting up plugin imports…

Installing dependencies for connectors-shopify…

up to date in 0.182s
Setting up style imports…

Provisioning assets…

[[[[[ C:\Users\general\my-reaction-projects\reaction ]]]]]

=> Started proxy.
=> Started MongoDB.
{ Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink ‘C:\Users\general\AppData\Local\Te
mp\mt-1842dhb.n0ccf\npm\node_modules’
errno: -4048,
code: ‘EPERM’,
syscall: ‘unlink’,
path: ‘C:\Users\general\AppData\Local\Temp\mt-1842dhb.n0ccf\npm\node_mod
ules’ }
{ Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink ‘C:\Users\general\AppData\Local\Te
mp\mt-1jkrhxi.qx4gl\npm\node_modules\minipass’
path: ‘C:\Users\general\AppData\Local\Temp\mt-1jkrhxi.qx4gl\npm\node_mod
ules\minipass’ }
mp\mt-othk2s.tclm\npm\node_modules\resolve’
path: ‘C:\Users\general\AppData\Local\Temp\mt-othk2s.tclm\npm\node_modul
es\resolve’ }
Downloading juliancwirko:postcss@1.3… \

=====

I’ve followed the guidelines mentioned in the official docs of Reaction Commerce - https://docs.reactioncommerce.com/reaction-docs/master/installation-windows

Please let me know a suitable solution for my issue. If possible help me with a simple Reaction Commerce installation process for Windows 7 64-bit version.

NOTE: I’m not an Administrator user of my PC since my user profile don’t have any administrative privileges. But I’m executing the reaction installation on Windows by using (running) Windows PowerShell & CMD as Administrator. Please do let me know that whether my issue is due to the Non-Administrator privileges. If yes, then please let me know a suitable solution for it.