Are you running the latest version? 3.4
Did you search the issue queue for existing issue?
I am trying to update the tax settings for products. When I update the tax settings they appear to be set but when I leave the product and come back the settings are gone.
Steps to reproduce
- Login to Reaction Admin
- Navigate to Settings>Taxes
- Add a new custom tax rate with:
a. rate of 15
b. country to New Zealand
c. tax code to Taxable (RC_Tax)
- Set primary tax service and fallback tax service to custom rates
- Navigate to Products and choose a published product
- In each variant and option of the product:
a. Turn on Item is taxable
b. Set Tax Code to Taxable (RC_Tax)
c. Set Tax description to GST
- Click Publish
- Navigate away from the variant or option and come back.
The tax settings have reset
If I query GraphQL with the anonymousCartByCartIdQuery with the taxSummary returns (address on Cart set to an New Zealand address):
showing that the tax is being calculated but at a 0 rate