Reaction Commerce Forums

Should I build my marketplace with Reaction Commerce 3?

So I’ve recently discovered Reaction Commerce whilst searching for tools to build an MVP for a multi-vendor marketplace

I’m sad to hear that the newest version does not and will not aim to support marketplace applications. Reaction has the perfect stack and I really would love to stay in JS land if possible.

Is it feasible to create my own multi-vendor marketplace solution around Reaction? Or should I go with something like Shuup? Users will be able to create their own shop under their own domain name

P.S: Dear team, I think you should reconsider your decision to abandon marketplaces - there seems to be a lot of interest!

I am in the same boat as you. In my case I’d like to be able to create the marketplace but don’t need different domains per seller.

Can someone from Reaction Commerce please share an update?

@maralc @other-world-tech While there are no official plans to offer multi-vendor marketplace support out of the box, out:grow is building a community plugin which will soon be available for that. If you need to build a marketplace on Reaction Commerce and don’t want to wait for the release of this plugin, don’t hesitate to reach out to see what we can do! loan@outgrow.io