Reaction Commerce Forums

Reaction Api Mutation Query Resolver documentaion confusion

Hi ,
I have been going throught this url to understand resolver , mutation ,queries which are written for the existing api plugins

There in the doucmentation we have mention of this folder ‘server/no-meteor/resolvers’ in either mutation or query of the plugin folder
But I cant trace this folder path in any of the plugin which is generated in the node_modules folder under reactioncommerce.
Can you guys please help me out regarding this.
Thanks,
Kushal Bhattacharya

Hi,
I have one more query. Currently in the reaction api ,Are you guys currently using Meteor in the existing plugins or is it being migrated to a new format ?

There in the doucmentation we have mention of this folder ‘server/no-meteor/resolvers’ in either mutation or query of the plugin folder
But I cant trace this folder path in any of the plugin which is generated in the node_modules folder under reactioncommerce.

This docs page is actually for version 2.x. I’d suggest you select the latest version using the selector in the upper-right corner of the page.

Currently in the reaction api ,Are you guys currently using Meteor in the existing plugins or is it being migrated to a new format ?

The API is now fully off of Meteor, and running on pure Node.js.