RangeError: Invalid array buffer length Error in GCE 1 vCPU, 0.6 GB memory Server

I am trying to install reaction commerce in Google Compute engine with f1-micro (1 vCPU, 0.6 GB memory) server configuration. I am getting while starting the reaction commerce in gcloud shell.

Please guide me what i should do.

zenmonk@eshop:~/reaction reaction init shop
Cloning the master branch of Reaction from Github...
Cloning into 'shop'...
Installing NPM packages...
npm WARN deprecated tough-cookie@2.2.2: ReDoS vulnerability parsing Set-Cookie https://nodesecurity.io/advisories/130
> dtrace-provider@0.6.0 install /home/zenmonk/reaction/shop/node_modules/dtrace-provider
> node scripts/install.js
> fibers@1.0.13 install /home/zenmonk/reaction/shop/node_modules/fibers
> node build.js || nodejs build.js
`linux-x64-v8-4.5` exists; testing
Binary is fine; exiting
> reaction@0.14.2 postinstall /home/zenmonk/reaction/shop
> .reaction/scripts/postinstall.sh
reaction@0.14.2 /home/zenmonk/reaction/shop

Reaction successfully installed!
To start your Reaction instance, just run: 
 cd shop
 reaction

zenmonk@eshop@:~/reaction/shop$ reaction

Using settings file at settings/dev.settings.json

Setting up plugin imports...

[[[[[ ~/reaction/shop ]]]]]

=> Started proxy.
=> Started MongoDB.
buffer.js:25
    const ui8 = new Uint8Array(size);
                ^

RangeError: Invalid array buffer length
    at new ArrayBuffer (native)
    at new Uint8Array (native)
    at createBuffer (buffer.js:25:17)
    at allocate (buffer.js:96:12)
    at new Buffer (buffer.js:56:12)
    at increaseBufferIfNecessary (/home/zenmonk/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.4.0-1.13j49n2++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/stream-buffers/lib/writable_streambuffer.js:58:23)
    at [object Object]._write (/home/zenmonk/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.4.0-1.13j49n2++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/stream-buffers/lib/writable_streambuffer.js:65:5)
    at doWrite (_stream_writable.js:300:12)
    at writeOrBuffer (_stream_writable.js:286:5)
    at [object Object].Writable.write (_stream_writable.js:214:11)
    at Request.ondata (stream.js:31:26)
    at emitOne (events.js:82:20)
    at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/home/zenmonk/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.4.0-1.13j49n2++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/request/request.js:1255:12)
    at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:153:18)
    at IncomingMessage.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:111:10)
    at HTTPParser.parserOnBody (_http_common.js:124:22)
    at TLSSocket.socketOnData (_http_client.js:320:20)
    at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:153:18)
    at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:111:10)
    at TLSWrap.onread (net.js:536:20)

Minimum RAM required to build reaction

Can you please run reaction -v and tell me what it says? Also, what OS are you using?

root@zenmonk:/var/www/html/reaction# reaction -v

Node: 6.3.1
NPM: 3.10.3
Reaction: 0.14.2
Reaction CLI: 0.4.4

``Server OS: Debian GNU/ Linux 8 (Jessie)`

It sounds like a possible memory issue. A machine with only 600mb is kind of pushing it. Try increasing your RAM to whatever the next size up is.

I am able to setup the ecommerce site in Ubuntu 14.04 OS and 2 vCPUs, 7.5 GB configuration. I will try with lower configuration.
I want to you to tell me, is there any script or way to run this in background? How to set as service in node js?

It looks like you are currently running Reaction in development mode (which is only intended to be used for local development/testing). You need to build a production version of the app. Our recommended method is Docker.

https://docs.reactioncommerce.com/reaction-docs/master/deploying-reaction-using-docker

You can use any supported deployment methods for Meteor apps, but I strongly encourage you to consider using Docker so you don’t have to manually install all of the operating system dependencies yourself. It also makes version updates/rollbacks significantly easier.

The Docker deployment method allows you deploy a fully configured production setup with a single command on any Docker host. And Docker Machine has a driver for Google Compute Engine, so you can provision a Docker host on GCE with one command and then deploy your Reaction image to it with one more.