Reaction Commerce Forums

Looking for an awesome JavaScript developer who is skilled with Reaction Commerce

Hi everyone!

We are a startup based in USA, and we are currently working on our app. At this stage we have the design in Adobe XD and we have already started developing it. We are hoping to find someone who is reliable, available, and of course, skilled in Reaction Commerce and front-end development, especially with modern Javascript, such as:

• ES6
  • React
  • Apollo
  • GraphQL
  • Jest test framework

Ideally, you have prior experience with:

• Reaction Commerce
  • Meteor.js Framework
  • MongoDB
  • Docker
  • Microservices (deploying)
  • Digital Ocean
  • Hydra Oath2 authentication

We already have a developer, and he needs someone who is familiar with Reaction Commerce (this is a must) and Meteor.js development, since he can than take care of PWA and React.js development. We need some help with developing custom plugins for RC.

Looking forward to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi,
This sounds like something right up my alley of expertise and I would be intrested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

Hello @ksenijam - We are interested and available. We have experience in RC, React, Apollo, GraphQL, Meteor, Digital Ocean etc. You can contact us using https://www.deligence.com/contact-us

Regards,
Sanjay Kumar

@ksenijam Did you find anyone with what you were looking for? Please share as I am looking for a dev with similar experience.

Cheers.

Hello
I can assist you with this.

Please get in touch to below shared contact details.

Skype-live:ianradnor088

Regards
Ian