I am currently in the process of evaluating different solutions for my online store.
I would like to know if Reaction Commerce would be a good fit for a virtual goods store (specifically software)?
Here are the key points of my specific scenario, to hopefully give you a better idea of the functionality that I need:
- I need my customers to be able to register on the store, so they always have a quick access of the products they purchased without the need to go through their inbox;
- Purchasing a product should provide 2 things to customer:
- Download link for the product that would only work for authenticated sessions;
- A product key should be permanently extracted from a pool of keys (uploaded to the store as part of the product’s release) and assigned to the customer.
Your help is much appreciated.
- So far, I’ve found this repo which, I suppose, provides a starting point to implement downloads (and respectively upload and storage).