Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, stat

I have been trying to start the app for the first time with no success. I keep getting this errorError: EPERM: operation not permitted, stat 'C:\Users\Joshua J. Krueger\Projects\js\reaction\.meteor\local\build\programs\server\node_modules' at Object.realpathSync (fs.js:1670:17) at toRealPath (module.js:158:13) at tryFile (module.js:154:22) at tryExtensions (module.js:166:22) at Function.Module._findPath (module.js:219:20) at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:536:25) at Function.Module._load (module.js:468:25) at Module.require (module.js:587:17) at require (internal/module.js:11:18) at Object.require (C:\Users\Joshua J. Krueger\Projects\js\reaction\.meteor\local\build\programs\server\boot.js:284:20) => Exited with code: 1. I have seen others with similar problems, but not quite the same. I have tryed uninstalling everything including node, and reinstalling, but nothing is working. I am using the lastest version of everything, on a Windows 10 system. I was running the command with admin privliges in cmd, and with Anti virus deactivated.