I have been using the Custom Build section found here because I have added some plugins to my reaction instance:
I have the latest version of reaction cloned to my computer 1.6.4 and created a couple plugins for my site. The docs above say to run the docker build command and then push it to your own docker repo. I push the image to my repo, pull it down to my Ec2 server, and use the run command in the docs. No matter what I try (even running the custom image locally) my plugins are never included. Running this custom build image on my local computer or Ec2 server both result in a vanilla reaction site with no modifications.
- Clone latest reaction repo (1.6.4)
- Add my custom plugins
- Reaction reset -n
- reaction (At this point I can see my customized reaction shop locally)
- Run “docker build --build-arg TOOL_NODE_FLAGS=”–max-old-space-size=2048" -t mycustom . "
- Build finished and then I tag it and push it to my docker account.
- Login to Ec2 Server
- Pull my custom docker image
- Run the final command to start the image: “docker run -d
After the last step, reaction is running but has none of my custom plugins. Is there a step I am missing or something else I have to do to add my custom plugins??